EXPLORING SHIMLA’S BEAUTY AND CHARM – A GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF SHIMLA
Get ready to be spellbound by the charming city of Shimla on our magical walking tour. We’ll start at Scandal Point and take a leisurely stroll along the Ridge, where you’ll get to marvel at the iconic Christ Church. We’ll visit Jakhu Temple, and then make our way down to the vibrant Mall Road. Along the way, we’ll have some surprise stops planned for you.
To top it off, we’ll also explore the magnificent Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, which was once the summer retreat of the British Viceroy. This journey of discovery in Shimla will be unforgettable!
Your tour guide will be a friendly and experienced local, who will take you through the city’s rich history, culture, and landmarks. Join us for a delightful experience that you’ll cherish for years to come!
Rates starts at –
₹800 for guests staying with us at Together House.
₹1000 for non-staying guests, which is still a great deal considering the adventure we have planned for you.
GOOD TO KNOW
– Hey there! Just a quick heads up that our walking tour is only for guests above 18 years old. Keep in mind, there will be some uphill walking and stairs to climb.
– During the tour, we’ll stop for snacks and drinks, so feel free to eat a light breakfast beforehand or skip it altogether.
– As we’ll be walking near monkeys, it’s best to bring a backpack to keep your valuables and camera safe.
– Don’t forget to wear comfy walking shoes!
– Since this is an outdoor adventure, make sure to dress for the weather – sun, wind, or light rain.
“What an amazing tour of Shimla! Our local guide was fantastic and showed us the best spots in the city. The surprise stops were such a fun addition. The Indian Institute of Advanced Studies was the perfect way to end the tour. I can't recommend this tour enough – it's a must-do when in Shimla!”
Sarah from Sydney
Stayed 2 Nights